As a part of a fascinating Paris Design Week 2016 FOSALI® had an opportunity to showcase one of its most sought lighting designs INFINITO. The magnificent and a large centre piece has been largely admired in a charming Parisian well-known Galerie Joseph throughout the whole week. The chandelier represents the company’s taste and drive in original, aesthetic and luxurious chandeliers and its dedication to work with a genuine hand-made glass.
The company specialises on creating original lighting experience, it is well known for a variety of large chandeliers based on optic fibres. Thanks to this technology the light manages to get right through to the Bohemain hand-blown glass pieces at their ends, which sparkle up the glass greatly with a minimum of servicing and no electricity inside. The glass pieces are always of unique designs and colours or certain designs are made with Swarovski crystal. The company also develops its own LED light sources to generate the light which enables it to create the most beautiful designs, colours and functionalities. The art edge is the sensitive and fully aesthetical designs which suit greatly large spaces, high ceiling buildings, staircases and private places in search of dominant and original looking lighting pieces. The company’s drive and originality comes mainly from the adventurous souls of its team of young professionals and designers with Marianna Slivkova at its head.
About Marianna Slivkova, head of design & international sales:
- responsible for developing new business relations on international scale and a brand establishment
- Woman entrepreneur of Slovakia 2014
- winner of the Art & Design category in Startup Awards.SK 2014
- co-founder of FOSALI®, skilled designer and head of sales
- initiator of light and art open-air exhibition - LIGHT EXPO: light&design publicly and biannually held in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- mentor in mentoring programmes and an advisory to startup communities
Date: 10th September 2016